A unique approach to career consultancy, aligning you with your natural gifts, identifying your skills and finding focus to develop in a way that is uniquely you.
Together we will light your path.
Take a look at how you can be supported in your career!
To achieve a satisfying balance of work that you enjoy and leisure time, while earning your desired income.
- Career enhancement, mentoring, alignment with career change
- Special focus on support roles including Personal Assistant development workshops and mentoring (link to PA page)
Creating enjoyment in your working world can enhance the feel good factor in daily life.
A career review with Concept to Creation can take the fear factor out of a career rethink helping you find clarity, ease and open up possibilities you felt were out of reach.
Timing for any change and the actions you take are entirely your choice; if you’ve done the ground work you are ready and able to leverage off it when the time is right. Should any surprises land in your path, whether they are driven by you or not, YOU can find ways to benefit from each step in your career.
Our inner Career GPS at some point needs to recalibrate
Whether you have followed a natural path of progression in a chosen career or moved between industries and sectors, completed job training, right through to experiencing the highs and challenges of qualifying or promotion.
Once the achievement boxes are ticked, we can find ourselves considering how our career fits with the rest of life. Our needs change as does who we are compared to who we were when we embarked on the journey. If you are on the verge of starting a new career or feel the need for change but need more clarity, you can find support here.
How does your career fit with your enjoyment of your social life, family life, activities outside work and general wellbeing?
How does it contribute to an overall goal?
…Did you remember to keep your dream alive?
A career rethink and honest reflection can seem daunting.
Here are some common obstacles:
- A career change is time consuming
- It’s the wrong time of year
- What if I have made the wrong choice in career?
- I haven’t worked for a while, I have a degree in changing nappies and family life
- Recruitment agencies don’t get my brief
- Opportunities when I began training 5/10/15/20 years ago are no longer available
- I’ve had a change of heart, this just ‘isn’t me’ anymore, but I dont know where to start
- I want to find more enjoyment
- My CV is out of date and I don’t know how to ‘sell’ myself
With a little of time and commitment to yourself you can uncover your own answers and insights to these common obstacles.
The benefits can be far reaching, reviewing your career can help get your va va voom back:
- Enhancing work life through experience and enjoyment, more energy and enthusiasm
- Spend your time (LIFE!) doing a job that you enjoy; find greater enjoyment in your current role
- Consider where your occupation sits in the context of your dreams or ideal work-life style
- Imagine looking forward to Monday mornings!
- Identify mindset blocks around career shift or career-life enhancement
- Release from the ‘stuck’ feeling
- Uncover hidden skills or those you no longer use in your current role
- Identify which skills to develop to help you progress
- Broaden your horizons in alignment with your natural abilities
- Gain clarity on actions to take that are in alignment with what you enjoy and what will enhance your potential
- Sounding board for recrafting your CV
- Find training or ongoing specialised support that’s right for you
- Prepare for interviews so your personality and skills shine